How To Find A Connecticut Electrician
If you are planning to remodel your home or add one or more rooms, one of the most important decisions you will make will be the choice of the contractor you hire to do the work. There are several important considerations in choosing a contractor. But the first step is finding good Connecticut electrician to interview for your project.
Keeping in mind some important considerations about choosing the best electrical contractor for the job will help you narrow the field when you start trying to find the contractors you will interview. Here are some of the key considerations:
- Does the contractor have experience with the specific kind of work you want done?
- Does the contractor have a good reputation in the community?
- What kind of reputation does the contractor have for pricing his/her work?
- Who recommended the contractor?
- Have there been complaints or lawsuits against the contractor?
- Is the contractor properly certified and/or licensed?
- Do you have reason to believe you can trust the contractor to be in your home and around your family?
- Do you have reason to believe the contractor will provide the promised quality of work?
When choosing the contractors you will interview and from whom you will request estimates on your project, you will certainly want to do your homework and check out each contractor you are considering. You will also want to be certain they will abide by local zoning laws and building codes. No matter how carefully you check out a contractor you are considering, a strong recommendation from someone you know and trust will be one of the most important factors in your decision and evaluation.
Because of the importance of trusted recommendations, this is the best place to start when you are looking for the right contractor for your project. Here are some of the best ways to find reliable contractors:
- Ask family members who have had work done in their homes.
- Ask friends who have had similar work done.
- Ask neighbors who have remodeled.
- Ask co-workers about their remodeling experiences.
- Ask local builders for recommendations.
- Ask for recommendations from providers of building supplies.
- Check with the better business bureau and the chamber of commerce in your area.
- Ask the state licensing board.
These people should be able to give you a list of reliable contractors. You should then ask around about their reputation and check out their background and the quality of their work carefully. Remember that it is okay to ask to see previous work by electricians, especially work that is similar to the project you are planning.
Contact Mazzucco Electric today (203-257-0297) to learn how we can help you with your electrical project.
Our service is impecable and our pricesare always competitive.
Call Mazzuco Electric Today! (203) 257-0297
Request a Quote
Home Wiring Tips
- Lighting Considerations for Basement Remodels
- How To Find A Connecticut Electrician
- Tips in Choosing the Right Home Power Generator
- Home Landscape Lighting
- Ten Ways to Cut Your Electric Bill
- Electrical Safety Tips
- Major Remodel - Upgrade Your Electrical Service!
- Should You Get An Electrical Inspection?
- Wiring Your Kitchen for the Future
- Choosing Lighting Fixtures for your Home
- Energize Your Home with Solar Panels